Festival season is here and we have all been working hard to research the best gear, fashion and stuff you need to make sure this year’s festival season goes without a hitch.
So whether you are a seasoned festival veteran or new to the outdoor music and events scene, we are sure you will find our tips, advice and best buys useful.
Today it is all about fashion, style and getting that essential festival look while still giving a nod to practicality and a sensible budget!
Top tips for a stylish festival
- From experience, we all know that high heels are a no go-well they certainly are for us anyway! Stick to flats or cowboy boots that will see you dance the day and night away and help you stumble home safely too! and don’t forget a pair of wellies!
- Layers will keep you warm and are easy to pack
- Accessorise to give your day look an instant update for the evening
- Take warm things like socks and pashminas to combat evening chills
- Pack a lightweight raincoat-just in case!
- Use a backpack or cross body bag to carry your essentials
- Take a hat to keep the sun off (fingers crossed!)
- Jumpsuits can be tricky to wriggle out of in a festival loo-but are super comfy and look fantastic!
- Don’t forget handy wipes and dry shampoo (more beauty tips coming soon!)
Keep checking back for more tips and best buys for the festival season.